Sundays at 9:00am & 11:00am
(The 8:00am & 9:30am Mass will be combined to 9:00am)
The 9:00am Sunday Mass will be Live-streamed for those who are home bound
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday at 9:00am
There will be NO 5:00pm Saturday Anticipated Mass until further notice.
USE FRONT ENTRANCE ONLY closest to the parking lot and sign in. PLEASE NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH.
WEAR A MASK/CLOTH FACE COVERING and BRING HAND SANITIZER
ARRIVE EARLY. There will be a need to check-in and get familiar with new procedures. Remember to maintain 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCE when moving about or waiting to enter.
PLEASE NO GATHERING to socialize before or after Mass in vestibules or parking lot.
SIT ONLY WITH MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD. Follow all instructions of ushers regarding seating and movement.
NO CONGREGATIONAL SINGING. Singing and loud speech expel excessive water droplets which may transmit the virus. There will be no hymnals or missalettes in the pews.
COMMUNION will be given by Father only; please do not respond AMEN say a SILENT AMEN in your heart.
EXIT the church building through the exit doors in the rear of the wing in which you are seated, starting from the rear. Maintain 6 feet of social distance. Return immediately to your vehicles, again no lingering to socialize, inside or out, or in parking lot.
Mary Our Queen parish, in the Plantsville section of Southington, is a Roman Catholic community founded under the patronage of Mary the mother of Jesus and our queen. We strive to celebrate the liturgy with full conscious and active participation. We are especially devoted to handing on the Faith to our youth and strengthening the faith-lives of our families. We endeavor to offer a warm welcome to all and to reach out to the spiritual and material needs of the people of our community, our nation and the entire world.
For the time being:
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be Live-streamed Sundays at 10:00am
Daily Mass will be celebrated:
Thursday No Mass
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Office Hours - Please Call
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
The office is closed on Thursday.
Phone: (860) 628-4901
Fax: (860) 621-0610
Email: [email protected]
- Rev. A. Waine Kargul, Pastor
Readings for the week of October 25, 2020
- Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40
- Monday: Eph 4:32—5:8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Eph 5:1] / Lk 13:10-17
- Tuesday: Eph 5:21-33 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 [1a] / Lk 13:18-21
- Wednesday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Lk 6:12-16
- Thursday: Eph 6:10-20 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 [1b] / Lk 13:31-35
- Friday: Phil 1:1-11 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 14:1-6
- Saturday: Phil 1:18b-26 / Ps 42:2, 3 5cdef / Lk 14:1, 7-11
- Next Sunday: Rv 7:2-4, 9-14 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / 1 Jn 3:1-3 / Mt 5:1-12a