Mary Our Queen parish, in the Plantsville section of Southington, is a Roman Catholic community founded under the patronage of Mary the mother of Jesus and our queen. We strive to celebrate the liturgy with full conscious and active participation. We are especially devoted to handing on the Faith to our youth and strengthening the faith-lives of our families. We endeavor to offer a warm welcome to all and to reach out to the spiritual and material needs of the people of our community, our nation and the entire world.
IMPORTANT INFO & REMINDERS:
- 2021-2021 Faith Formation is continuing please click on the tap located in the top ribbon labeled "2021-2022 Faith Formation for all current information and Forms.
- REMINDER: There is no longer a 5:00pm Sunday Mass,
- A Blood Drive will be held on Thursday, July 22 from 12:30-7pm in the Parish Hall
- SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:00am, Solemn Mass with the Blessing and Dedication of our “Respecting the Past~Looking to the Future” 2009 Donor Recognition Wall followed by light refreshments outdoors (weather permitting).
- 2021 Sunday Masses 9 & 11am are booked for the remainder of the year.We still have available candle memorial Intentions for the Sanctuary & the Blessed Mother Candle.Please call the office to book a Memorial Candle at 860-628-4901
Parish Registration Form click here and return to the Parish Office, place it in the Sunday Collection Basket or email it back to the office.
Sponser Certificate for Baptism and Confirmation
Sunday Mass Schedule @ MOQ:
- 9:00am & 11:00am
Daily Mass is offered townwide at:
Immaculate Conception Church ~130 Summer Street
- 7:30am & 12noon Monday ~ Friday
- Saturday ~ 7:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday:
- 10:00am to 3:00pm
- The office is closed on Thursday.
Phone: (860) 628-4901 * Fax: (860) 621-0610 * Email: [email protected]
- Rev. A. Waine Kargul, Pastor
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Readings for the week of November 28, 2021
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-9, 10, 14 [1b] / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Is 2:1-5 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4b, 4cd-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 8:5-11
- Tuesday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6