Mary Our Queen parish, in the Plantsville section of Southington, is a Roman Catholic community founded under the patronage of Mary the mother of Jesus and our queen. We strive to celebrate the liturgy with full conscious and active participation. We are especially devoted to handing on the Faith to our youth and strengthening the faith-lives of our families. We endeavor to offer a warm welcome to all and to reach out to the spiritual and material needs of the people of our community, our nation and the entire world.
Parish Registration Form click here and return to the Parish Office, place it in the Sunday Collection Basket or email it back to the office.
Sponser Certificate for Baptism and Confirmation
Sunday Mass Schedule @ MOQ:
- 9:00am & 11:00am
Daily Mass is offered townwide at:
Daily Mass will be held at St. Dominic Church (1050 Flanders Road) through at least Friday of this week (January 14th). The heating unit for the church at Immaculate Conception is broken, and we are waiting for a part to come to fix it
Immaculate Conception Church ~130 Summer Street
- 7:30am & 12noon Monday ~ Friday
- Saturday ~ 7:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday:
- 10:00am to 3:00pm
- The office is closed on Thursday.
Phone: (860) 628-4901 * Fax: (860) 621-0610 * Email: [email protected]
- Rev. A. Waine Kargul, Pastor
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Readings for the week of May 15, 2022
- Sundays: Acts 14:21-27 / Ps 145:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 / Rv 21:1-5a / Jn 13:31-33a, 34-35
- Monday: Acts 14:5-18 / Ps 115:1-2, 3-4, 15-16 / Jn 14:21-26
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10 / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rv 21:10-14, 22-23 / Jn 14:23-29